Treatment of infections caused by microorganisms sensitive to tetracycline:
– Calves: Pneumonia, chlamydia and leptospirosis.
– Lambs and goat kids: Pneumonia, leptospirosis and chlamydia.
– Swine: Enzootic porcine pneumonia, listeriosis, leptospirosis and/or swine erysipelas (only in its acute form).
– Poultry: Chronic respiratory disease (CRD) and mycoplasmosis.
- Powder for oral solution.
- Format: Bags of 1 kg.
- Animal species: Cattle (calves), sheep (lambs) and goats (kids), pigs and poultry.